Taysir Medical assistants have always been critical employees in the health care system,. they are the ones who make sure a patient receives the best possible care from the time he enters a hospital, doctor’s office, or other medical facility to the time he leaves.
- Ask patients about their medical histories
- Record vital signs
- Hospital or private clinics admissions and liaison with physicians,
- Services related to emergencies such as legal advice, emergency accommodation, or cash advances...
- Prepare patients for exams lab and x-ray services, etc.
- Alcohol and drug treatment
- Mental health services,
- Prepare rooms for procedures, including the sterilization of equipment
- Help doctors during exams, x-rays, etc.
- Help patients understand doctor recommendations and information
- Give medications
- Remove stitches
- Handle medical files
- Fill out insurance forms
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures at other medical care facilities
- Greet patients and handle phone calls and correspondence
- Keep track of billing and bookkeeping matters
We organize repatriations on commercial flights:
- flight booking and ticket issuing,
- transpor tation organization,
- boarding assistance at airports,
- extra-seat or stretcher,
- accompanying doctor or paramedic.